Returns & Exchanges
Our products are handcrafted from artisans across India. Returns & exchanges will only be provided if the product is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product at the time of delivery. We only provide exchanges for the same product in the scenario it's damaged and there are multiple quantities of the item available.
Follow the below steps to make a return for your product:
1) Within 2 days of the receipt of the order, please write write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item. We'll then decide whether this item is approved for return.
2) Once we have received your email and we have authorized the return, we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
3) We will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
4) Once the product has been returned to us, we'll provide refund on the item within 5-7 working days.
We don't provide return in the following cases.
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase. Please email or call us if you need more clarity
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.